Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Let mother, I pay for you
For ur love care and affection
For the every drop of milk
With love, since I was born

I imagine the pain, mother
You carried me for nine months
You caressed me and brought me up
You fed me and hugged me in ur warmth

I was small, till I started to crawl
You were busy around and tied me with ur shawl
I used to cry to free myself from it
I remember those precious memories of pearl

I grew up and started my schooling
You carried me all way to my school
You guided me at my homeworks and others
I am in debt too with my HARIKUL

I finished my schooling few years ago
And started my college life then
How could I describe you school life was best
I wished I could be a child again

Yes mother I wish my past come back again
I could be on ur lap and loving to all
I could enjoy the full freedom for a child
I wish I again would be tiny and small

Again I promised you mother
I pay for everythimg u gave
Let me stand on my own feet mother
I will be your support at ur old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment